Topic: THE PADME CUP! (Padme League 2020)

Since we have an equivalent Vader thread for the men's team competition in 2020, it only seems fair we should also have one for the women's comp.

This thread is for us to air our grievances, and to discuss those good picks and not so good picks for season 2020.

I see the defending champ tenedab is off to a roaring start again, along with Drivers who finished runner up last year, you two have got a good grip on this competition it seems.

I'm hoping for a Perfect Team at some stage throughout the year in Padme, it could be only hope I have though, knowing the topsy turvey results among women's tennis. hmm

2018 - Princess Leia Champ
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Obi Wan R-Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame 2016 - Padme Runner-Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Race Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Re: THE PADME CUP! (Padme League 2020)

Amid all the results from RG lets not overlook Murreee in Padme who started the tournament in the lead and absolutely crushed the competition, primarily with his Kenin & Kvitova picks.

With a couple of minor tourneys to go Murreee in 2,000+pts clear and has the competition sewn up!

Yoda Cups: Roland Garros 15, 18, 20; Wimbledon 17; US Open 20; Yoda Guru 2021
Obi Wan Master 16, 17 Lord Vader 15
Han Solo Captain 19
Player of the Year 17

Yes, good point Jamie, those two picks looked to have sealed the deal for Muzza, nicely done Murreee!

2018 - Princess Leia Champ
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Obi Wan R-Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame 2016 - Padme Runner-Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Race Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Absolutely! Congratulations Murreee.

2016:-Diamond Droid and Captain Plasma Helmet Champ.
2018:-Ruby Droid and Jar Jar Dartboard Champ.
2019:-Yoda Crew Most Improved Player. 

Thanks TE, Tono and Drivers

I'm going to wait until its all over to celebrate the Padme Cup (as Mugu should have against Kenin at RG)

The WTA Bracket competition is much closer (Drivers in second) and I would like to hold the lead there also due to the fact I have been absolutely horrible with my WTA picks since joining TDC 3 years ago...

Winning both titles at RG is a first for me and I have to give a shout out to my Yoda master MILO who has been having a great WTA year as well...

Shout out to Tono for your lead in Vader and TE for you very narrow lead in ObiWan !!!

Its great to have tennis to look forward to and I truly hope 2021 is a rebound year for our world to get back to normalcy !!!

Last edited by Murreee (Oct. 11, 2020 4:52pm)

2019 Yoda Crew Green Quarter/Quindecim Award
2019 Obi Wan Master Runner-up
2018 Lord Vader
2018 Yoda Crew Best Newcomer

Yeah, you did amazing Murreee you are the Padme queen !
With only 2 or 3 280s tournaments left, there is no way anybody can catch you.

2016: Rey Saber, Lord Vader, Supreme Jedi, Yoda Crew player of the year
2014: Lord Vader, King Droid, Naboo Champion, Yoda Crew player of the year
2013: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion, Yoda Cup Guru Runner-up
2012: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion