Topic: INAUGURAL HAN SOLO COMPETITION "2019"

Hi to all the Yoda Crew, we have a brand new competition folks that has commenced in 2019, it will be called something to do with Han Solo, we are taking suggestions people so throw them out there, maybe Captain Solo or something??

The competition will be exclusively run on the website www.luckylosertennis.com, it is in French but you can translate it if you have that option, you only have to choose to make picks for one bracket each week and you can join at anytime throughout the season as it runs like the points on the ATP World Tour, for example do I play the ATP 250 event or the 500 event this week.

We have nine Yoda Crew already involved but the invite is there for all to join, come and join us Crew, you can't be Captain Solo if you aren't in to win. smile

Last edited by Tono (Mar. 9, 2019 1:41pm)

2018 - Princess Leia Champ
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Obi Wan R-Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame 2016 - Padme Runner-Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Race Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Re: INAUGURAL HAN SOLO COMPETITION "2019"

It is great fun. Been playing there since 2016 and love it.
Atmosphere is relaxed and the format unique.

You can only choose one tournament to play each week, so thwre is some additional strategy.
It only takes one bracket to fill in every week.

Hope you guys like it!

2016: Rey Saber, Lord Vader, Supreme Jedi, Yoda Crew player of the year
2014: Lord Vader, King Droid, Naboo Champion, Yoda Crew player of the year
2013: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion, Yoda Cup Guru Runner-up
2012: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion

Yes, join us! It's quick to enter your draw and the site has some entertaining elements that are different from TDC. smile

16 Wimbledon 14 US Open Yoda Cup
16 Wimbledon 14 French Open Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid
15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

Quick update on the inaugural Han Solo comp before RG hits us.

TennisElbow currently leads with tenedab in second and Tono third, long way to go still though.

2018 - Princess Leia Champ
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Obi Wan R-Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame 2016 - Padme Runner-Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Race Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Tono wrote:

Hi to all the Yoda Crew, we have a brand new competition folks that has commenced in 2019, it will be called something to do with Han Solo, we are taking suggestions people so throw them out there, maybe Captain Solo or something??

The competition will be exclusively run on the website www.luckylosertennis.com, it is in French but you can translate it if you have that option, you only have to choose to make picks for one bracket each week and you can join at anytime throughout the season as it runs like the points on the ATP World Tour, for example do I play the ATP 250 event or the 500 event this week.

We have nine Yoda Crew already involved but the invite is there for all to join, come and join us Crew, you can't be Captain Solo if you aren't in to win. smile

I am trying to join lucky loser tennis! I do not see The country United States!

Dtrain wrote:
Tono wrote:

I'm not quite sure what you mean Dtrain. Are you saying that you can't find a way to change the language from French to English? If that is the case, on the main page where you would sign in, there is a French Flag and a British one. To convert the site to English, hit the British flag and you should then be able to read what is on the site. If you mean something else, please clarify.

12, 13 & 16 King Droid

Will not accept my login or password:(

Milo wrote:
Dtrain wrote:
Tono wrote:

I'm not quite sure what you mean Dtrain. Are you saying that you can't find a way to change the language from French to English? If that is the case, on the main page where you would sign in, there is a French Flag and a British one. To convert the site to English, hit the British flag and you should then be able to read what is on the site. If you mean something else, please clarify.

I did that Milo!

Also on the top right where you log in is a button to request a new password be sent to you...they call it the password bastard lol not sure why but request a new one. Everyone else was able to log in so with a new password, you should be able to too.

12, 13 & 16 King Droid